The role of the assistant in every hair restoration procedure is of vital importance. The care of every patient, the preparation of the procedure as well as the harmonic collaboration with the surgeon are core ingredients that lead to a successful transplant.
London Hair Restoration Training Academy has developed a 15 day training course which includes in depth theoretical training through the educational online platform as well as one week intensive workshop sessions in our co operating clinics. This course will develop the following skills:
- Patient preparation for surgery and post-procedure care
- Knowledge in how to prepare the session room, infection control procedures, sterilization of instruments etc
- Knowledge in purchasing and maintaining inventory of instruments and consumables needed for the hair transplant sessions.
- Organization and preservation of the grafts during extraction phase.
- Technique for effective graft loading during implantation phase.
- How to perform PRP training.